Wednesday, April 30, 2008

UE



Okay so I'm not loving this excercise. I didn't have anything to take pictures of. So I did a little shutter excercise with freezing the water and then having it run. I think it was too bright outside to do this.




I like the one of the frozen water because in the background is a bride and groom. Okay so I took these photos on Sunday. While I was there I couldn't understand why we saw 3 sets of brides and grooms in their full get up taking pictures around the temple. They obviously weren't married that day and some of them I know weren't married at the temple. Not being judgmental just wondering why you would want your pictures taken there. Erin and I only came up with the reason of it being a free tulip festival and you don't have to buy a photographer's pass.

No comments: