Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Late Night

Yeah so I've been gone for awhile. It's been super busy at work and then it's been super busy at home so no time to post. I'll try to be better.



So last Friday night for YW we had a late night. We had a 6 foot sandwich and tons and tons of junk food. We played games and the highlight was watching the girls do karaoke. I'm shocked I didn't have a stomach ache from all the laughing. It wasn't their voices that were funny it was that they didn't know the tune to any of the songs. These weren't weird songs either they were songs like Love Shack and Mony Mony.

I have to share one more funny thing that happened while playing Apples to Apples. One of the girls showed me her card and asked if it said "homos." I looked at the card and then blinked again and then just started laughing my head off. She was so innocent and honestly didn't know what her card was and that it really said HMOs. Never a dull moment with the YW.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is hilarious about the HMO/HOMO comment. Don't you just love working with the YW's? They're the best and I bet they just love you as their leader too.

Leah and Mike said...

FUN! I love working with the YW! Are you over Beehives? They look young...but maybe that is because I am old now. Anyway, that is so funny you know Aisha. I LOVE Aisha! You have to tell her I said hi. How is she doing all married to a dentist and everything? What does she do at your work? Mike had a BLAST skiing with you guys the other day. And he can't stop talking about your Rogue! Hopefully it has convinced him to get one SOON!

bevany said...

I bet you're a great YW leader. Sounds like a fun night. The HMO comment is hilarious!

linds1212 said...

GGGRRRRRR SABRINA!!!!!!! lol