Enjoy the nice vintage clogging photo. You'll also love that I cut around the chair because it's just so stylin' in my scrapbook that way. ;) Here is a picture of us for our 12th birthday. We did a combined birthday party at the Lion House.
Here are 10 things you may or may not know about Mindy.
- I was very mean to Mindy growing up. I would boss her around all the time and if she wouldn't do it I would tell her that her name meant garbage and mine meant princess. Sorry Mindy.
- Mindy's cute baby Derick, has his 1st birthday tomorrow but today is all about Mindy.
- Mindy totally loves the Beatles and it's because of her that I know so much about them because I think I've watched every Beatles documentary about them that came out in the 80s and 90s. I also think about Mindy and her sisters every time I hear a Beatles song.
- Mindy always had tons and tons of My Little Ponies and Barbies. She had a '57 Chevy Barbie car that was the coolest.
- I'm not sure if this was ever Mindy's room but it had a full size mural of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs that was probably 8' x 20'. I thought that was the coolest.
- Both of our moms think we were switched at birth because Mindy is quiet, kind and well mannered just like my mom and we'll just say I'm just like Mindy's mom.
- Mindy has the best anniversary date, it's June 10th the same as mine.
- Mindy is an awesome violin and piano player. I remember in YW she would always play the hymns because she knew more than the 2 that I knew.
- Mindy's married to a fireman. She doesn't just have to have the fantasy.
- Mindy is a great friend to have and looking back at my childhood I think she is in almost all of my memories and thinking about it I think I almost lived at their house. The things I remember the most from Mindy's house was learning to ride a bike in her driveway, making jumps on the Hot Dogger (slip n' slide), making routines up on these pink slides and playing in their clubhouse in the basement.
- I thought of one more. I remember we were such macaroni and cheese snobs growing up. We thought Leonardo mac n' cheese was the best and I loved having it at Mindy's house because her mom made it runnier.