Friday, April 11, 2008

Resolution

On Sunday I worked on one of my New Year's resolutions. I know it's April and I'm just getting around to it. I wanted to work on improving my photography skills. Since we were tending Addy and Aidan I decided to go take pictures of them. First we tried to go to this cool field full of daffodils but there were about 15 homeless guys in it so I had to go to my backup plan. So here are the photos.








My goal was to do a photo shoot each month. I guess I have 3 months to make up for but it shouldn't be hard to do that in the summer. Oh how I wish I could take photos like Audrey Woulard.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Great photos Sabrina. We sure do have the cutest niece and nephews in the world!

bevany said...

You're a good photographer. I wish I was better. I would love to take classes and get a nice fancy camera. Logan's the cutest in the Park City post. It's crazy that it's April and there's still so much snow up there.

Melanie said...

Hey Sabrina, I love your pictures! You're very talented!! Would be willing to take Mason's pictures sometime when we move up there? We haven't officially moved yet, but Robbie is up there now and we will be up there in a couple weeks.