- She was the best gardener and her garden was amazing even up to when she passed away.
- She made the best cookies and rice krispie treats (they're still Tad's favorite and his sister, Teisha comes to closest to making cookies like her).
- She had amazing scrapbooks filled with photos of when she was young and newly married.
- She had the most amazing stories to accompany those photos. I loved hearing the story of her dating Tad's grandpa and I can't remember the details exactly but I know it was either right after they got married or while they were dating, he went to war and she waited for him for quite a few years (I want to say 6 but I'm not sure that is right).
- Even in her old age she was still trying to spruce up her house and make it look cute.
- She knew I loved hydrangeas so she got me this cute hydrangea wreath for my house.
I couldn't find a picture of Grandma Dudley but I did find a picture of her garden, just ignore the hoodlums running around in it.