Sunday, November 23, 2008

Loved It!

Saturday I went and saw Twilight. I reserved 21 seats and we all went to see it. I totally loved it. Yeah there were parts that totally bugged me (meadow scene) but overall I loved it and can't wait to see it again.

I thought Rosalie could have been bitchier but maybe the second time I'll think she's fine. Wish Jacob had been on there more. Also there were some film things that I noticed they goofed on but I won't mention them because then you'll notice them and it will bug you too.

So after we went to the movie we came back to my house and had lunch. It was really good probably mostly because Brittany helped make one of the soups. Also if you haven't tried Costco's Double Chocolate Creme Pie do it. I'd never tried it and it's amazing. I also made these magnets for everyone that came.

As part of the whole celebration of Twilight coming out and that the studio gave the official clearance to release New Moon, I'll give away 2 sets of these magnets. You can sign up to win until Wednesday at 5:00. Just post a comment to this post and I'll draw a winner sometime over the Thanksgiving break.

3 comments:

bevany said...

I hope it's a different director and studio and everything that is doing New Moon. I want to see it again too even though I didn't love it.

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I want a DIFFERENT Jacob! He is my fav and he wasn't not at ALL what my mind pictured....but I did drool over Edward. Sounds like you guys had a ball! Sign me up for the contest! I heard your did the Noice pics....I can't wait to see them!

Jenefer said...

I'm glad that you got to see the movie too! I thought it was good, although I would have enjoyed it better if it was captioned! Oh well, when the DVD comes out, we'll all have to have ANOTHER Twilight party!

Can't wait to see the Noice pictures too!