Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bring on the Funk, Bring on the Noice

Sorry Brek I hope you don't kill me for that annoying title. I think I have a new place to shoot photos. Another plus is it's close too - Main Street, Bountiful. I got to take pictures of Noices the other day. They were all such troopers because I thought it was pretty chilly and they didn't complain once. The boys were pretty funny, they just wanted to do goofy pictures. They were great though.



I had to put this one picture of Cooper because I loved it.

2 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I love the pics AND the title!!!

Jenefer said...

FABULOUS! Brek said they turned out cute...she's right! You've got some good talent for sure! Keep it up!

Hope you had a good turkey day and I hope you're off today from work too! Jamy isn't but oh well! Maybe you are!