- Clean out rain gutters and take down Christmas lights
- Mow lawn
- Wash and clean out cars
- Clean out garage
- Make fliers for food drive
- Deliver fliers for food drive (hopefully some YW will show up to help with this)
- Go grocery shopping and plan out some meals
- Eat lunch at Farmer's Market
- Make e-vitation to 7th annual Handcart Day BBQ
- Finish laundry
- Trim the hedges
So what are you doing this weekend?Things I'd rather be doing and maybe suggestions for you.
Going to Lavender Days down in Mona. More info here.
On my way to Lavender Days I'd like to stop at Star Mill in American Fork. See Tara Whitney's post about it here.
Visiting Lexi at her first job at Neilson's and eating a concrete. Might have to do that one even though it's not on the list.
Roast smores in my fire pit.
Sleep in till 11:00 (or even 7:00 would be nice).