Wednesday, June 18, 2008

POTM June {Before}

Last month Tara Whitney did a Project Of The Month (POTM). I loved how much hers turned out, you can see it here. So I wanted to do something but mine will probably mostly be cleaning or organizing projects. You're supposed to post the before pictures on the 1st of the month and the after pictures on the end of the month. Well whenever I would remember to take pictures it was all ready dark so I finally got around to taking pictures which hasn't been a problem since I hadn't even started on the project.

This is our garage aka glorified Tuff Shed because it's so small unless we own a Smart car a car can't fit into there.



We had to get all of our lawn furniture out over the weekend and it all ready looks better so maybe I will accomplish this project on time.

3 comments:

Lettie B. said...

What a fun idea. Maybe I need to try that, even if it is just to make me get stuff done. Although mine would probably be just cleaning the kitchen for once!
Our garage used to look a LOT like that (only with more stuff and no kayak). Last summer Nate put up shelves and it has made it so much nicer. We think our garage as a shed too because it would be such a tight squeeze to get a car in there...and that's without figuring how to get OUT of the car once you are in. We have never used it for a car ever. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Lettie B. said...

ok, I just followed the link you gave and LOVE that girls' wall of pictures and am really liking her blog. Thanks for sharing! Her photos are beautiful.

Kirsten said...

That kayak looks awfully familiar. :) I think Tad has officially confiscated it from me. :)