Thursday, May 8, 2008

Every Morning

This is what I see as I get ready for work. Logan just plays with all his toys and watches his mom get ready.



When Logan gets fussy and is tired of playing on the floor (or mom is tired of propping him back up) he sits on the counter in his Bumbo* and plays with the toothpaste. Toothpaste is probably his favorite toy. He's played with that the most and still loves to play with it every time I give it to him.
*Yes I know his Bumbo shouldn't be on the counter but I don't leave the room and I'm standing right there so I can grab him if he tries to tip over. Never had a problem because he is too busy working with the toothpaste.

5 comments:

Molly Sue said...

I may be biased, but he's the cutest baby I know.

bevany said...

So cute. I love the peeking through the door picture. He looks like he's been caught doing something...but still totally innocent.

a&e drumm said...

I put Acelin on the counter when I get ready also because she likes to pull all of the stuff out of my makeup bag. Her favorite is my mascara to play with. See, they are destined for each other!

Molly Sue said...

a&e drumm...careful, ya'll do to much planning and you know what happens? They grow up hating each other. Hee hee. Beside, I've not approved this child for my little one....yet.

Kirsten said...

He looks suspiciously sneaky in that first shot, like he's been caught in the act. :)