Since I'm so boring, I'll list some things I love right now.
- If you haven't seen the Masterpiece's Jane Austen's Persuasion go rent it. Captain Wentworth (right) knocks the socks off of any Mr. Darcy I've seen. Yummy.
- Next school is starting up again and books are way expensive so I love half.com but even if you aren't in school it's a great place to buy any books or DVDs or CDs. Wish all our money wasn't going to school or I'd pick up a few things.
- Those silly Stephenie Meyer's books are taking up any remaining time I have. Yes, I've read all 4 books but I'm rereading Eclipse right now. So excited for Thanksgiving this year and this might be the first time it's not all about the food (for me).
- I'm so excited for this Friday because I get to find out if I'm getting a new niece or nephew.
- I never thought I'd say this but I'm loving the outdoors. We're going hiking again this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it.
- I love this paper. I think it is so cute and can't wait to get my hands on it.