Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm so boring

Sorry this blog is really lame during the week. It's just the work week starts and it's the same old stuff every day. Yesterday we went to Pace's so I feel like summer can end and it will be all right.






Since I'm so boring, I'll list some things I love right now.







  • If you haven't seen the Masterpiece's Jane Austen's Persuasion go rent it. Captain Wentworth (right) knocks the socks off of any Mr. Darcy I've seen. Yummy.

  • Next school is starting up again and books are way expensive so I love half.com but even if you aren't in school it's a great place to buy any books or DVDs or CDs. Wish all our money wasn't going to school or I'd pick up a few things.

  • Those silly Stephenie Meyer's books are taking up any remaining time I have. Yes, I've read all 4 books but I'm rereading Eclipse right now. So excited for Thanksgiving this year and this might be the first time it's not all about the food (for me).

  • I'm so excited for this Friday because I get to find out if I'm getting a new niece or nephew.

  • I never thought I'd say this but I'm loving the outdoors. We're going hiking again this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it.
  • I love this paper. I think it is so cute and can't wait to get my hands on it.

1 comment:

bevany said...

You are so not boring. I just got back from Paces. Sad...but I eat there at least three times a week. It's my fave. I eat 4-5 popscicles from there every night. I never thought you would be a hiker either, but I love seeing the pictures you post when you do. Can't wait to see the pics from this weekend!