Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rain, rain go away

Does this rain have you down? I know it does for me. Tad started a huge yard project and I just want to get out there and work on it but nope, it’ll have to wait. In the mean time here are some fun things going on that are out of the rain.

A couple weeks ago Masterpiece had The Diary of Anne Frank on. I totally loved their version of the story. Even though I’d read the diary in school I was still on the edge of my seat just hoping they wouldn’t get caught. Just a sad story and you kept hoping it would end differently. You can still view the program online here and I totally recommend watching it.

The Salt Lake City Library also has an exhibit on the life of Anne Frank on display only till May 11th. I haven’t made it down there yet but I think this is something you shouldn’t miss. It’s completely free and if you need more information on it click here.

Registration for Spark is this Saturday, May 1st. I won a spot to this last year and I can’t wait to go again this year, for more details click here.



Starting tomorrow the Making Memories Warehouse Sale begins. Do you really need an excuse to go shopping? I didn’t think so. To get all the details for the sale click here.
Thursday, April 29: Noon - 8:00 PM
Friday, April 30: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, May, 1: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day. I’m sure there will be tons of giveaways, inspiration and what not going on all over the web. One contest I heard about is on Becky Higgin’s blog. Photographers have gotten together all over the country (and world) to give away a photo session to a deserving family. So that’s definitely something to check out/sign up for. That happens this Saturday so go to www.beckyhiggins.com to check that out.

Did I miss anything else worth while this weekend? Instead of get out and do something, stay in and do something.

3 comments:

LS said...

Will for sure be at the warehouse sale tomorrow for more stuff that I more inlikely don't need!

I have heard great things about the Anne Frank exhibit and hope to make it there before it ends. Hmmm wonder if the hubby would let me drag him to it...

Are you entering anything in the scrapbooking day contest?

Aisha Johnson said...

um, so when are we going to the sale??

bevany said...

I love Anne Frank. I'll have to see if I can watch that online. I've been wanting to go to that exhibit at the library downtown. Have you been to it?