Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you fondue?

Friday night we had a fondue party with the Evans, Downers, and Downer's sister and husband (not sure what their last name is but starts with an H and I just called them the cheaters). The food was so good. I was loving the cheese fondue but trying to stay away from it because it's not good for the diet. The other was a broth that you put your meat in to cook. It was so good.
Logan and Eli didn't get along too well but maybe some day they will get along. Also this weekend Nanette got released from YW which I'm so sad about. I'm really going to miss hanging out with her each Tuesday. She was such a good leader. I also lost my advisor so I'm sad about that too since she was so fun, brought candy and the girl's loved her.
After we pigged out on fondue, talked in depth about weird undergarments, upcoming Vegas trips and cheesynovels we played Pounce.

5 comments:

Jenefer said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I know how you feel about losing Nanette and Carri....I'm still trying to figure it out...all will be well though!

Melanie said...

I've been talking with a friend about having a fondue party. I just wasn't sure about the broth for the meat. What do you use? Do you have to have a fondue pot or can you use something else? Did you do chocolate fondue, too?

Leah and Mike said...

We have had a fondue thing for like 5 years...you've inspired me to get it out and use it!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Sounds like fun stuff! It's nice to get an evening of fun and friends!

bevany said...

I've never done fondue. It seems weird to me. How was Chuck? I love him, but why does he have to be on the same night as my other favorite shows? I haven't seen the past three episodes. Sad!