Friday, November 12, 2010

Noice Family



A couple weeks ago I took the photos of the Noice family. After I took these photos I noticed I take their pictures every other fall. I joked with Brek that I don't have to do this again till 2012. hee! I'm totally kidding, I love taking their photos and love this family. I'm glad their our friends.

So do you have your Christmas photos done? I don't and so don't want to go out in the cold to do them either. Hmm I guess I shouldn't have procrastinated.

Are you sending out homemade cards this year? My goal is to have my done by the end of November because December is going to be crazy. Anyone want to have a craft night? We'd just bring stuff we need to work on for the holidays (like our Christmas cards)? Let me know and maybe next weekend or something.









2 comments:

bevany said...

The pictures turned out great. I still wish I would have had you do ours. Next time for sure.
And...I'm so offended you aren't ordering a christmas card from me. Rude!
(kidding of course)

MH said...

Sabrina !!! those pix are so cool