Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Advent - Crafting Chicks


I had this idea last year to do a Halloween advent. I’m sure it wasn’t my idea but honestly can’t remember who inspired this. Well like most projects I didn’t finish it in time for last year. So this summer I finished it up so I could use it this year.

In case you want some more Halloween ideas check out the two following blogs.

Crafting Chicks

Eighteen25

Both blogs have been posting a Halloween craft almost every day since the beginning of September. Also both these blogs have tons of fun kid projects and crafts throughout the rest of the year that I’ve used. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this what a great idea!

Teisha said...

Love, Love it!! I finally finished a few halloween projects I started last year too! Big news for me! BTW I checked out that website you sent me, I can't figure it out. Have you used it before?