Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Love List

This Summer we have ate a ton of basil. What's better than basil? Pesto. I'll take my basil either way. Love it on pasta, caprese salad, pizza and even crackers. Yum! Buitoni's is actually my favorite store bought brand.










We started watching this a couple weeks ago and love it. Since then we've been downloading a couple episodes here and there so we are ready for the premier September 21st. Who's your favorite. Mine is a toss up between Sue Silvester and Kurt Hummel.






I love anything that is wood grain right now. So I was super excited to download this digital paper kit from Jessica Sprague's site. I might have to use these on Christmas cards.









Love, love, love this camera bag from Jo Totes. I'm hoping this is under the tree for Christmas. The inside is black and white houndstooth. You can try to win a camera bag on Danielle Thompson's blog this week.



1 comment:

bevany said...

Hooray for Glee!!! I can't wait for the premiere either. Expect an email from me in the morning :)