Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photo Booth


I wanted to do a photo booth because I thought it would be a great opportunity to get photos of relatives that we never have. Something I'm sure you've seen everywhere are the faux mustaches. There was this great tutorial and pattern on how to make felt mustaches from Lisa Wedge's blog.

The ones in the photo are actually mustache suckers that I think are so funny, you can get them here at Amazon. Wouldn't this be cute for Father's Day lunch?

These images are from http://www.hostessblog.com/ from the Mr. Man Party.




3 comments:

MMB Peggy said...

What a fun idea - you are the best!

Kirsten said...

oh my goodness... you and I are on the same wave length. I saw this on hostess with the mostess a few months back and thought it would be a darling 1st birthday party idea. I think I still might use it for the newbie baby. You'll have to come to NM to help me decorate for his party. :)

bevany said...

Oh man...those are HILARIOUS.