Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fabric Roses

I've made a bunch of these roses and now I just need to put them on headbands or clips. I'm lucky though because I have a really nice hair model. This model has also shown me that headbands can double as a belt. This model however wishes to remain anonymous due to their busy schedule. Here are two I made for my niece for Christmas.

Next I want to try making one of those bib necklaces. The whole clasp/chain thing is what has intimidated me from making one. I want one so bad but not for the $80-$150 price tag.



7 comments:

Jenefer said...

Love, Love, LOVE, the model! Hope you pay your model well! (with lots of HUGS and KISSES and maybe even some TICKLING!).....The roses are cute too! I'll have to see about some for my girls!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I too love the Roses.....and your model is of HIGH quality! Can't wait to see the "catwalk" debut on Sunday as they stroll to nursery! Too CUTE!

bevany said...

I love him in the corner of the photo. Awesome. Look at you being all crafty. I love the headband.

Michael said...

I should call DCFS on you.

Tiffany said...

So cute I love those! I love making things a bib necklace would be awesome

Anonymous said...

I also love the model. The headbands are so cute.

Kirsten said...

poor kid! :)