Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy as Bees

Holy cow, I don't think December can compare with how busy our July has been. We've had something every single night for about 3 weeks now. It's crazy. Last week I had a BBQ with my old ward friends I would do a separate post on it but I forgot to take any pictures. It was fun to see them again and then it didn't really seem like it had been as long since we had so many inside jokes.

This summer we also have taken a lot of bike rides. It's been a lot of fun. Logan absolutely loves the park and he now can yell it and then goes running down the driveway to go to the park. Scares the crap out of me since we have that busy street we live on. We've been too busy to go on any bike rides lately (also it's been too hot) but here is some photos we took when we went to Mills Park. They have a bunch of trails throughout the park that are fun and you don't have to worry about getting hit by cars.
Well I've got to go I still have to make paper mache turds for our Clogger Pioneer BBQ Yes you read that right. We figured out how to make the covered wagon so if you are a clogger and we're debating on coming to the BBQ hopefully just to find out what that's all about has pushed you over the edge to attend.
Oh one more thing, so we should be receiving Amazing Race Season 1's Finale tomorrow. So my question is, if you watch the show tell me what seasons were your favorite. Or if you can't remember the season but the annoying couple let us know. I'll just say I can't stand Team Guido at all and I'll be furious if they end up winning. Ugh!

1 comment:

MH said...

I really like the focus you are using on those pictures. Nice velvety background.