I think I'm all ready used to the work 2 1/2 days then have 2 1/2 days off. I'd love to keep that schedule on a permanent basis.
We did a lot of things while on the break.
- Watched a million and one episodes of Thomas.
- Played some Guitar Hero
- Cleaned and organized the house including the scary closet under the stairs. It looks amazing now.
- Went sledding.
- Shopped after Christmas for Christmas ornaments. I now have 3 trees I could decorate. I can't wait for my silver, red and green tree for next year.
- Ate way too much food.
- Hung out on NYE with the Maughans and Evans. Maughans you guys need to move back right now because it's probably too much teasing for Mark trying to pack in the whole year of razzing in one night. It's a good thing he's worked for Satan so he can take it.
- Watched the Utes win the game.
- Tad hurt his knee skiing but should be back on the slopes this weekend. It was nice to have help in church today
- Cleaned my scrap room and actually scrapbooked. I don't think I've honestly scrapbooked in 2 years (The scrapbook for Teisha doesn't count because I didn't get to keep it.) I put it in red because that is just huge if you saw how big of a mess this room was.