Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Instax Moab

This weekend we went down to Moab with extended family for Tad's birthday. I finally got around to using my Instax camera. I love it and now I want the bigger size prints. So here are the shots starting top left going clockwise 1) Lo looking all white trash with his Logan Coke and his chair. 2) Windmills outside Spanish Fork. 3) Somewhere in Arches 4) Balanced Rock 5) Lo jumping in the pool with Daddy. 6) Life size checker board that Baby Belle and Lo were playing.

4 comments:

Brek said...

Me likey! I think I needs to get me one of them (an instax, that is)

bevany said...

Sweet. I've never heard of an instax before. You need to fill me in. Email me...I want to hear all about Moab.

Calco said...

FANTASTIC BLOG!
NICE PICTURES

Anil Rajanala said...

There are some fascinating time limits on this article however I dont know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

Web hosting