Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This year I read 48 books. Out of all those books, here are my top 3.

Hunger Games - I know who hasn't read this book. It seems like it was a long time ago when I read this but it was just January. I also loved the 2nd book - Catching Fire. Strongly disliked Mockingjay.Sarah's Key - Loved this book. It's one of those books that stays with you for the weeks after. Such a good book.

This year we received 125 DVDs in the mail. Wow! I didn't think the number was that high. Going over the list we saw a lot of duds. Well out of those here are my favorites (keep in mind I've become an Anglophile so most are BBC films).


Okay so I've shared some of my favorites of 2010 let me know what you read/watched this year that you loved. Especially books because lately I'm in a book funk.

4 comments:

bevany said...

Have you read the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare? So good. You'll want to stop after the first one but don't...they get so much better. ps- I got two glee cd's for christmas. I love them!

Ashley said...

The trilogy by Stieg Larsen (The girl With the dragon tattoo, the girl who played with fire, the girl who kicked the hornets nest) I have them all if you want to borrow them!

MH said...

I loved the new Sherlock mini-series on PBS. I also loved the Dragon Tattoo series (I know I know). You and Tad should go to True Grit.

The Tad said...

Man you rented some real winners this year