Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Country 4th

On the actual 4th we went up to Tad's aunt's house in Kamas. They live on a farm with real cowboys. Logan absolutely loved it because he got to see Bullseye. There were lots of cousins to play with and tons to discover and see.
He loved riding on this cow that you use to practice team roping with. He'd make Tad pull him around the yard.

The main reason we went up was to visit with Tad's cousins that were in town from California and to find out what tv shows they are working on now.


I only had my little point and shoot but Aunt Darlene's peonies were absolutely gorgeous and there were so many of them in bloom. I love that their seasons are a month behind and seeing all the plants that I can't grow at all in my yard because of the heat just thrive up there. I was very jealous of her columbine and lupine. Oh well I'll keep my winters to just 4 months of the year though.



1 comment:

Teisha said...

JEALOUS! I love Auntie Dar's!
Who came into town? And what show is Meg working on?