Friday, February 5, 2010

Warning and Challenge

Warning! Starting Monday I’m going to be back. I’ve had a ton of big projects I’ve been working on and seriously since October I’ve been counting down till February 4th because then all my big projects I was taking one would be over. I also have the most amazing husband, friends and work with the most amazing women in YW. So a full week of blogging next week.

In the meantime there is a big game on Sunday. Also my 3 weeks of Biggest Loser competition ends Sunday before the game so I’ll be pigging out. Don’t worry I’ll start again Monday. One thing that will definitely be on the menu is this queso that Brittany made that is A-mazing!!! Here is the link. Hostess with the Mostess had some great ideas for the menu too. I was checking out this Chocolate Peanut Pretzel Pizza.

This weekend I’m also hoping to make some dang cute Valentine’s décor. There are so many cute ideas out there. I love what Heidi Swapp was making the other night. I haven’t watched the video yet but I saw all the projects. Check that out here.

Also I have a challenge out there for anyone who is up for it. I was looking at my layouts and I really don’t have one about my husband. I have tons of Logan and some with Tad and Logan but my challenge is to make a layout (or if you don’t scrapbook write a journal entry) about someone you love. If you aren’t married maybe do it about a sibling or your parent(s) or just someone that means a lot to you that you don’t usually focus on. Then on Valentine’s Day post the layout on your blog. I think this will be fun.

No comments: