Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Puttin' in the hours

I honestly don't know where the last month and a half went. I have this scrapbook kit that you're supposed to take a picture each day, well let's just say I haven't been taking many pictures because they would all just be pictures of work. Since I've been at work a lot more than I've been at home the last month and a half here are some things that have kept me sane.

My SansDisk Sansa Fuze. I love it because it has radio and I can record off the radio. I haven't loaded any songs on there yet because I really need to overhaul our home computer because I'm sure it will crash if I add another program but I'm loving the record feature so I have my favorite songs on the radio on there right now. So far it's proving to be sturdier than an iPod which is good since I'm so clumbsy and broke mine years ago.I have pretty much zero decorations in my office. Can't find anything I like and feel like it's just too much pressure to figure out what to put in there. So here is a note that Aisha gave me during a meeting we were at. The speaker used the word below and we've made it a goal to incorporate it into our vocabulary. This next one is a really blurry photo but it makes me giggle every time I read the middle fortune. I got this at our firm's Friday lunch. It states, "You will soon be changing your present line of work." Kind of funny to receive at a work lunch.
The next one is just the view from my window that I'm so glad Key Bank Tower isn't there anymore so I can have one. Also the laptop that I all ready miss because I did a ton of work on that thing at home. Okay maybe it is a good thing I don't have that anymore.I brought in these lilacs when they were in bloom for some aromatherapy. They smelled so good and I'm sure they helped me get through the stressful days. Hee! Even though I've been away from Logan a lot, it's been a good thing too. He is such a mama's boy but now he totally gets along with Tad and I think he now prefers him so this is a very good thing for the upcoming month to come.

3 comments:

Aisha Johnson said...

I love that you still have that note! I am just going through mental gymnastics trying to think of something funny to say about your work picture post...

Teisha said...

Your funny! Good for Tad to pick up the slack! Hope you get a break soon!

MH said...

I love the mirrors in your office that you inherited from a para that left S&W in 2004. Those lilacs look soooo fragrant; I wish I had them right by me right now. So are you using mental gymnastics to handle your workload overload? That picture of Logan bowling is great. Cute little guy - getting bigger and bigger.