Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

This is just a quick post because I've been busy as can be. We'll just say that I've all ready put in a full week's worth in just two days.

I'm also refusing to post Easter pictures because everyone and there dog has done that and I know no one wants to see one more picture of someone finding Easter eggs. It totally doesn't bug me that everyone posted about Easter I just find it funny because I think more people posted on Easter than they did Christmas. Oh and the dinner was really good.

Just a quick story about cute Logan. So two Sundays ago I was cooking Thai food (I was trying to do a whole theme with dinner to go along with Amazing Race but nope it wasn't on that week (yes I know I'm weird to have a theme night)), so I'm cooking away and the phone rings. Of course, there is no phone upstairs because we left it downstairs. So I tell Logan to go downstairs and get me the phone so I can call back. I had to keep repeating the request because I knew he'd find something else and get distracted but I stayed upstairs cooking away and he brought me the phone. Such a good kid.

5 comments:

Teisha said...

I am going to be so mad if you do not post Easter pic's! I am way across the country you know! I don't care if its too played out, get on it!
Now with that off my chest I love that story! He is the sweetest! And theme nights rock!

bevany said...

Thanks for knocking my blog. I love all my easter pictures. Maybe I'll post more just for you. Very cute story about Logan. Just goes to show he could get you a diaper and wipes so you can change his baby brother or sister...eh?
I'm with Teisha...post Easter pictures already.

Kirsten said...

that top picture doesn't even look like logan.

check this out...

http://wxhs1998.blogspot.com/

MH said...

Logan is so cute . . .

Teisha said...

Oh where oh where has my Beana gone? You've been MIA for far too long! Miss you!