Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What we've been up to

Enjoying City Creek. It's been a very long time since the project was started and it's nice to have it completed. I see several trips to Chick-fil-a and picnics near the mini fountain this Summer.










Falling in love with Baja Cantina at PCMR. Horrible photo but I totally dream of these flautas. You order 4 flautas and it's $10.85 for two people and that includes chips and salsa. Yum!
Munching on this little guys rolls. This photo doesn't even do his fatness justice. He's a super chunk and still the happiest baby. He's also completely mobile. We were wondering if he'd ever crawl because he's way too busy pulling himself up to walk.



Enjoying all this warm weather and spending as much time outside as we can playing and working in the yard.
Geeking out over Star Wars on boy's day out.
Playing trick or treat.
Visiting Legacy for trip 1 of 23,836 this year. This time it was on roller blades.

1 comment:

sports said...

nfl jerseys free shipping
cheap jerseys free shipping

Don't worry about those things. Because I do not understand the related situation. I hope you can understand me. May be this is we have been concerned.

Long ago I dream to be with you, but I can't realize this dream. I wish you a happy future. I sincerely wish you.