Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pins I Love

Unless you live under a rock you've heard of Pinterest. Here are some of my
favorite pins I've tried.


These cookies were so moist. I love anything peanut butter and chocolate so this was amazing.



This was a recipe we received from Smith's Marketplace. It's so easy and more fun that traditional meatloaf because it's mini. This was a big hit for dinner.




This pin I almost put as a flop. It definetly takes longer to prepare than regular calzones but the garlic butter glaze makes it taste so good and Tad made it two weeks in a row he liked it so much. Anything Tad will prepare is a winner in my book.




Love this version of broccoli salad so much more than the traditional version.



This was so yummy. Mine looked nothing like this because the recipe says to throw everything and cook but this photo shows uncooked green onions. Yeah it doesn't look this pretty at all but it was yummy.




I created one of these prints of my own with dictionary paper I have from a book from the DI.




These were listed as free printables but they aren't. There is however a very cute book that the book cover contains all the alphabet that I've cut up to hang up in the boy's room. So cute.

5 comments:

MH said...

Thanks for updating your blog. I check often. I want to make the mini meatloaf. They look good.

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for the links....I love the idea of the pictures with the book pages.
Mama Bear

Cocktail Lady said...

Wonderful job! I know I always feel such a sense of accomplishment when I go beyond the "pin" and actually create something I've pinned, lol. Cheers!!

sports said...

Don't worry about those things. Because I do not understand the related situation. I hope you can understand me. May be this is we have been concerned.

Long ago I dream to be with you, but I can't realize this dream. I wish you a happy future. I sincerely wish you.


nfl jerseys free shipping
cheap jerseys free shipping

Anonymous said...

花蓮奶油酥條|花蓮黃金奶油酥條|奶油酥條團購|花蓮99黃金奶油酥條|花蓮奶油酥條訂購|奶油酥條|花蓮奶油酥條

花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮奶油酥條|奶油酥條