Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FFF Christmas

Sunday we had the Fuller Family Function (FFF) Christmas party. It's usually Christmas Enve but since this year we are going to the Unitarian Christmas program it was moved up. The food as usual was awesome and I've found one more thing I LOVE at Costco - Chicken Noodle Soup. YUM! Kirsten made from scratch chocolate cheesecake that was awesome.


Also Tad's nephews did their own rendition of Twas the Night Before Christmas. It was hilarious. Then Debbie and my dad broke out in song. If you didn't know my mom and dad both play the accordian (except I don't think you could get my mom to play). So they played a couple songs. Then the rest of us sang Christmas carols including the correct version of Joy to the World.







Logan enjoying the accordian music.







Savannah and her little Christmas hat.

3 comments:

MMB Peggy said...

Marcus and Jack were hilarious!! The hit of the night! Kaylee shared her new violin talents too.
Annette, Dennis and Debbie are the best! Love the FFFs!

Kirsten said...

That was fun! However, what you don't know is that I actually took my spring form pan with me to the Cheesecake factory and got them to make it in there so it would appear as if I made it from scratch :) j/k

Annette said...

Your right there. I wouldn't play the accordian. Thanks for having wonderful parents Tad.